AT&T Call Protect

AT&T Call Protect

By AT&T Services, Inc.

  • Category: Utilities
  • Release Date: 2016-12-20
  • Current Version: 1.6.5
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 45.51 MB
  • Developer: AT&T Services, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 244,861 Ratings

Description

AT&T Call Protect uses the power of the AT&T network to automatically block potential fraud calls, show warnings of suspected spam calls and gives you the power to add unwanted callers to your personal block list. Avail. for AT&T postpaid and business wireless customers with eligible wireless service. Excludes government and AT&T PREPAID. Compatible device is required: iPhone 6 or newer running iOS 9.3+ and includes AT&T HD Voice-enabled smartphones. Smartphones sold by other carriers may not be eligible. AT&T Call Protect: - Automatic Fraud Blocking: Detects and blocks calls from likely fraudsters, before your phone even rings - Heads up on Suspected Spam*: Warns you of telemarketers and other suspected spam calls so that you may decide whether to answer, ignore, or block - Personal Block List: Allows you to add unwanted callers to your own block list - Report Spam Calls: Help identify suspected spam and likely fraud calls. Your reports help us to continually improve our service for everyone AT&T Call Protect Plus (In-app purchase): - Custom Call Controls: Take more control by choosing entire Categories (Telemarketer, Political Calls, etc.) of callers to allow, send to voicemail or automatically block - Enhanced Caller ID*: Identify your incoming callers by name and location - Reverse Number Lookup: Enter a U.S. number to get caller details. Up to 200 queries per user within 24-hour period. *Available in HD Voice coverage areas AT&T Call Protect: Automatic Fraud Blocking: May inadvertently block wanted calls. Suspected Spam Warning: May allow service messages and/or other permitted calls. Personal Block List: Permits blocking of individual phone numbers (excludes unknown numbers). Manage all settings via app. AT&T Call Protect Plus: Subscribers pay $3.99/mo. Auto-billed every month through your iTunes account unless canceled. Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged $3.99 unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. To manage your AT&T Call Protect Plus (“Plus”) subscription, go to iTunes. Once your Plus subscription is canceled, you will be downgraded to the basic free version of AT&T Call Protect. To remove the service entirely, you must cancel within the app or via myAT&T, once your iTunes subscription ends. Payments are nonrefundable (subj. to applicable law). Custom Call Controls: All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app. Rates: Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Other charges and restr. may apply. For complete terms for AT&T Call Protect, see att.com/callprotectterms

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Works sometimes

    2
    By Metztech
    Depending on the day, I receive 10-15 calls a day from unknown numbers. Since downloadong the app it has marked about 20% of them as telemarketing. That's great, I can avoid wasting my time on these calls. Unfortunately the other 80% still gets through.
  • Me

    5
    By Shakey 59
    This is cool 👍
  • Don’t waste your time

    1
    By Shopper365
    ATT were the ones that suggested this app and what a joke!! It does nothing, nothing at all
  • Not perfect

    3
    By m-traveler
    Does not stop 50% of spam calls
  • Not 100%, but also not enough.

    2
    By beaslejc
    While the App does block some calls, many still get through. I thought this App would stop these frustrating calls I get from people trying to sell me extended warranty on my car, but it does no good.
  • This app is fraud

    1
    By Fivestarassss
    They never once mentioned you have to be an AT&T customer to use this app
  • Great app

    5
    By lilivethangela
    Very informative
  • Loving it!

    5
    By lilimariere
    Really enjoying this app it really identifies spam callers and my phone doesn’t even ring it just notifies me that it happens it’s a beautiful thing thank you!!!
  • Garbage

    1
    By Arandomprogrammer
    This app is garbage and has not blocked a single one of the “similar number” calls I’ve been getting. Don’t waste the effort, and certainly don’t waste any money for premium
  • Seems okay

    2
    By LDE246
    Seems alright... but it started that they use Hiya, which has its own app as well, and their app offers more on the free version. $3.99 per month is stupid.

Comments

keyboard_arrow_up