Animal Jam - Play Wild!

Animal Jam - Play Wild!

By Wildworks, Inc.

  • Category: Entertainment
  • Release Date: 2015-08-18
  • Current Version: 34.0
  • Adult Rating: 9+
  • File Size: 138.20 MB
  • Developer: Wildworks, Inc.
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
From 54,159 Ratings


Welcome to Animal Jam – Play Wild!, where you will become your favorite animal, create a style to express the real you, and explore the beautiful 3D world of Jamaa! Animal Jam is the best online community for kids and a safe place to meet and chat with new friends — plus decorate your own den, play fun animal games, adopt awesome pets, and learn about the natural world from videos, animal facts, and downloadable e-books! FEATURES: - PERSONALIZE your animals from head to tail - PLAY fun games and earn Gems - EXPLORE a gorgeous, living 3D world - SHOP for clothes, den decorations, and accessories - DESIGN your own den - JOIN a friendly community of players worldwide - CHAT with animal buddies - LEARN about real animals and their habitats Before you start exploring Jamaa, here is some important information for kids and parents: - The Animal Jam - Play Wild! game is free to play with parental permission. - Parents can control players’ access to social features through their Parent Dashboard. Animal Jam - Play Wild! offers optional in-app purchases that cost real money. You can disable the in-app purchasing functionality by adjusting your device settings. This app also offers Animal Jam recurring membership subscription options that cost real money. Most in-app features do not require this paid membership. However, in addition to exclusive member features in the app, paid subscription also includes membership in the web game. If you choose to purchase a membership, your iTunes account will be charged when you confirm the purchase. Your Animal Jam subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current membership period. Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. No refunds or credits are given for any unused periods, and your subscription will remain active through the end of that month. Recurring subscription charges by length of membership and currency: 1 Month $6.99 USD £6.49 GBP €6,99 EUR $8.99 CAD $9.99 AUD $10.99 NZD Privacy Policy: Terms of Use: ABOUT ANIMAL JAM - PLAY WILD! WildWorks has partnered with prominent scientists and educators to bring science education and spectacular imagery of the natural world to kids in a completely new way. Our goal is to provide a fun, exciting, and safe place for kids to play online. Animal Jam also inspires kids to explore and protect the natural world outside their doors. SAFETY At WildWorks, your child’s safety is our priority. The Animal Jam - Play Wild! app protects your child’s private information with secure log in, filtered and monitored chat, live moderation, and the ability to block and report players instantly. To learn more about how we protect children’s privacy, visit Children should always ask their parent or guardian for permission before they download and play. This app requires an Internet connection, and data fees may apply if WiFi isn’t connected. Animal Jam - Play Wild! ©2018 WildWorks



  • I love this game! But....

    By SunshineGamerQueen
    Lately it’s been taking so much time to load. I will admit, I do have an older device but it should not take almost 45 minutes to load a world! I’m not being dramatic. I timed this thing to see if I was just impatient, but nope. Maybe it’s me and my device. But in the end, it is such a fun and silly game! But if this is happening to others fix it. Such kind people, I don’t want to leave it, well if I can get in to the game.... So if you hear anyone else have this same thing happen, I would like a bug fix update. Thank for the fun ( but slow ) game!
  • Please read this

    By Avias world😛🇺🇸
    So i have always enjoyed Animal Jam Play Wild and i still play it, but i have begged my parents to let me buy saphiers with my money they always say no wich is quite frustrating so i had an another plan witch is that you can gift saphiers to other players so if you have one acount that you got a couple saphiers on you could gift them to your main acount please think about this. Other than that great game!
  • I luv this game!!

    By Animalover5168
    I luv this game!!just was sending a note to say keep up the good work oh and btw my name in the game is Snowflake icy spirit thx
  • Meh

    By constructive criticizers
    I think this game is fun and entertaining to play when your bored and have nothing to do but it has some flaws. For example, when you are purchasing items in the shop, it does not confirm if actually want to buy the item. I am saying this because when I was purchasing something, I didn’t realize it was worth sapphires (one of the games currencies). This led to 5 sapphires wasted and they are pretty hard to get. They should consider adding this in the next update. Thank you for your time.
  • Really good but ...

    By Rickardator
    There's an error that causes the game to close when you are inside the phantom realm, there should be no problem if only ... you could keep your progress while you where inside of it, when the error happens you get kicked out of the game and out of the phantom realm, therefore eliminating all progress towards the phantom king :(, please fix this ;)

    By I 😍 pets
    This app is not a good game for three reasons. ———————————————. 1. Reporting does not do ANYTHING! 2. It’s almost impossible to earn sapphires. 3. One the SAPPHIRE treasure hunt it’s a 40% chance that you will actually earn sapphires and 60% nothing or gems. —————————————————This is not a good game because everything good costs sapphires and the only way to earn sapphires fast is if you pay like 5 bucks. I do not recommend this game unless ajpw where to fix the problems.

    By sparklebunny624
    I love this game so much but maybe you can add some stuff like, trade pets and animals cause i really want a pet Arctic wolf to match my arctic wolf. Maybe add a animal that cost gems and.. I caught some scammers like Yasminshinwari who tried to scam me and other jammers, lillygirl74747 said,”if you trade me rares I will do a sapphire drop”,cherryheart42 who scammed my pixelated bookshelf, lastly pupiter9 who tried to scam my gingerbread wings for a double tail plz if you can get my pixelated bookshelf back my user is sparklebunny624 ouo Tysvm if you do!!!
  • Thank you for this game!

    By iiiiiijhggdryuvetgh
    Thank you for telling us about animals that kind of makes me feel like I know my ansisters I’m related to native Americans so I am happy to learn about animals they might have seen I am related to Asians and Asians who crossed the bridge from Asia to a other country
  • Chat Is Ruined.....

    By Warriør
    PLEASE fix the chat! Best game ever. My favorite! But... I can’t say Sapphire Drop! Or furry now I guess. Kinda upsets me. Fix this please AJHQ! Thanks! - Warriorcat21258 ❤️✨
  • I love animal jam!!!!!

    By i heart puppies101
    I just love animal jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I even noticed Peck. Peck the purple bunny. I noticed Peck is also in Tunnel Town, One of wild works games. Here are the pros and cons. Pros: 1# The mini games are super fun and addictive. I just llllooooooovvvvvvvveeeeee this concept. 2# There is dozens of great animals to play with! 3# Cool parties!!! I just love the year of the pig party cuz I’m Chinese!!! Cons: 1# The game is too friendly. Make more dangers and stuff. 2# Why is Animal Jam rated 9+??!!!!!! I mean there is no violence, gore, blood, or alcohol. Please fix!!!! That is it!!!!!